Traffic Engineering Server Platform
TES Platform is the Open Source Linux distribution that provides basic tools to monitor and manage traffic passing between Local Area Network (LAN) and Internet/WAN connection. We distribute it under GNU General Public License so it is available for free and can be used by everybody. You can download the source code of TES Platform here.
Traffic Engineering Server Platform is a basis for proprietary TES Application Package (TES AP) addon that incorporates advanced tools to build and run an efficient Internet Service Provider or Enterprise network with exceptional performance and security. Without TES AP addon TES Platform can be used as a stand-alone networking tool with the following features list:
- Static Routing, Advanced Network Address Translation (NAT), Caching DNS
- Throughput Monitoring: real-time Throughput Monitoring, Web Based Network Interfaces Motitoring
- Integrated Semi-Automatic Firewall, HTML GUI, Terminal Access Console
- Hardware Monitoring: System Load, Memory/HDD Statistics, System Processes Status, NICs Statistics, Uptime etc.
Download and Install TES Platform 2.1.2
Step 2: Install TES Platform 2.1.2:
- Boot your server with the installation CD .
- Confirm the start of the installation by pressing Enter.
- After it is finished, remove CD and press Enter to reboot.
- Configure the Platform in accordance with User's Guide.
In order to access HTML GUI and/or Terminal Panel use the following login data ('_' chars in username and password are the underscores):
Web Admin URL: https://192.168.0.1:2244 or https://192.168.1.1:2244 (until IP settings changed)
The next step may be installation of Commercial or Freeware TES Application Package in order to expand TES Platform's features list with set of advanced tools. Please consult with TES Platform User's Guide for more information.
You are welcome to contact us if you have any questions about TES.