TES-1000 Hardware Solution
Traffic Engineering Sever Hardware Solution TES-1000 is the network bandwidth management appliance that is designed to monitor and control bandwidth in Local Area Networks (LAN) of Small and Medium-sized Enterprises and Broadband Internet Service Providers. Bringing Powerful Traffic Engineering tools TES-1000 helps to build and run certain network with outstanding performance, security and stability. It is possible to increase efficiency of bandwidth resources utilization by using TES-1000 almost in every LAN.
TES-1000 operates two 100/1000 Mbps Network Connection Interfaces (NICs ) that support RJ-45 Physical Interface. One of them should be connected to the WAN (Internet) and the the other one to Subscriber Base. It's absolutely no matter which type of Internet connection is used (Cable, ISDN, DSL, VSAT, WiFi/WiMAX, GPRS, EDGE etc.), the only requirement is that intermediary device used to get Internet connection should support RJ-45 (most of ISDN, Cable, DSL, VSAT and Wireless modems do).
TES-1000 Hardware Solution is based on highly reliable dual processor server of the x86 architecture. It's equipped with essential performance features that are ideal for general purpose and high performance computing. Being of 1U rack-mountable form factor TES-1000 is easy to deploy into any networking environment.
TES-1000 Hardware Specifications
- Bandwidth Management: Bi-directional Traffic Shaping, Customizable Traffic Management Groups with Priorities, Smart Throttle Engine, Strict or Burstable Bandwidth Allocation Limits
- Quality of Service: 8 Customizable Priority Levels, Layer 7 QoS, VoIP/P2P QoS capabilities, Rate Limits for Inbound and Outbound traffic (applicable to any QoS Level)
- HTTP Acceleration and Web Cache: Integrated Performance Enhancing Proxy (PEP), Transparent Web Cache, Bandwidth Saving and Response Time Minimizing Techniques, DNS Cache, Online Video Caching
- Application Level (L7) Packet Inspection for QoS and Network Applications Filtering
- Extensive Monitoring: IP Monitoring, Detailed Link Throughput/Bandwidth Statistics, Detailed Web Activity Reporting, Netflow Capabilities, Hardware Health Status Monitoring, Graphical Analysis of Network Accidents
- Network Security: Integrated Semi-Automatic Firewall, Network Intrusion Detection System (NIDS)
- MAC and/or IP Addresses Filtering, Static Routing, Complete DHCP, Network Address Translation (NAT), Port Forwarding, Static Routing
- Intelligent HTML Graphical Management Interface, Remote/Local Terminal Access Console
- Automatic Updates, Daily Email Reporting, Adjustable Ethernet Settings
- Fail-safe Operation, One-click backup/restore